General Author Guidelines
- The Manuscript should be written in Indonesian or English and should be original, unpublished and not under reviewed for possible publication in any other journals.
- The Manuscript may take the form of research, case studies, or literary studies.
- The manuscript submitted via website: http://jurnalfsh.uinsby.ac.id/index.php/maliyah. The Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines and Template. The writing template can be downloaded here
- Submitted manuscripts should have relevance and contribute something to Islamic finance and law. The manuscripts should include: 150-250 words of Abstracts (each in English and Indonesia), Introduction, Results (findings), Discussion, Conclusion.
Structure of The Manuscripts
The Manuscript that will be submitted in this journal should contain:
- Information of article: Title: no more than 16 words; Author(s) name is fully writen without any title, Institution, email address
- Abstract: The abstract should be clear, concise, and descriptive. The abstract should be presented separately from the article, so it is independent. Between 150-250 words, written in both English and Indonesia in one paragraph containing: The research objectives, research methodology, data analysis, and research findings. It is typed in single space.
- Introduction: This section comprises the background, the literature review or the summary of previous relevant studies, the aims of writing the article, and the description of the problem solving and clear objectives of the research. Please try to answer at least two questions: (1) why you believe that your research question is such an important to answer; and (2) how other scholars have or have not answered, or how you think your answer will
- Discussion : In this section you may discuss every aspect of the issue one by one. It is necessary to build argument and to provide original data discussed and compared to research and works of other scholars. The way to discuss an issue here is by combining the data and the discussion. The discussion is highlighted in the title and subtitles of this section. In addition, this section should significantly explore the research findings without redundant and long direct quotation
- Findings and Discussion : The findings is presented in full and related with the scope of the research determined before. The findings can be completed with tables, graphs, and/or charts. The tables and pictures are given number and title. The result of data analysis is explained correctly in the article. The discussion part logically explains the findings, associated with the relevant sources.
- Conclusion : The conclusion contains the short summary of the findings and discussion. Conclusion is the findings in the research that has the answers for the research questions or the objective of the research.
- References : References and notes should be written alphabetically as follows:
- Boeve, Lieven et al. (ed.). Encountering Transcendence: Contributions to a Theology of Christian Religious Experience. Belgium: Peeters Publishers, 2005.
- Faruqi (al), Ismail Raji. Al-Tawhīd It’s Implications for Thought and Life. Virginia: IIIT, 1992.
- Ghazālī (al), Abu Hāmid Muḥammad. Ihyā` ‘Ulūm al-Dīn, vol. 2. Bayrūt: t.p., 1999.
- ------. Mishkāt al-Anwār. Kairo: al-Dār al-Qawmīyah, t.th.
- Huda, Lalu Nurul Bayanil. Kritik Studi al-Qur’an Nashr Hamid Abu Zaid. Ponorogo: Centre for Islamic and Occidental Studies, 2010.
- Ichwan, Moch. Nur. Meretas Kesarjanaan Kritis al-Qur’an; Teori Hermeneutika Naṣr Hamid Abū Zayd. Bandung: Teraju, 2003.
- Imron, Ali. Hermeunetika Nasr Hamid Abu Zayd, dalam Hermeneutika al-Qur’an dan Hadis. Yogyakarta: elsaQ, 2010.
- Mustofa, Imron. “Kritik Metode Kontekstualisasi Penafsiran al-Qur’ān Abdullah Saeed”. Islamica: Jurnal Studi Keislaman, vol. 10, no. 2. Maret, 2016.
- Qardhāwī, Yusuf. Kayf Nata’amal Ma’a al-Qur’ān al-Aẓīm. Kairo: Dār al-Shurūq, 2000.
- Rabi, Ibrāhim Muḥammad Abū. “Review Article: Trend and Issues in Contemporary Arab Thought”. The American Journal of Islamic Social Science, vol. 8, no. 1. Maret 1991.